Thursday, December 13, 2018

Noodles and Cottage Cheese

You know how everyone has that one snack that their friends think is disgusting? I have lots of those, but here is one of them: Noodles with cottage cheese. I love it so much! I usually eat this whenever I am at my aunt and uncle's house, because they always have ramen and cottage cheese on hand. My uncle thinks it is absolutely disgusting. But you shouldn't knock it until you try it! You just make the ramen noodles like regular noodles... I made them in the microwave today... and then drain the water out. Then add a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese. If you have sour cream on hand, you can add a spoonful of that for added flare. It is so delicious, I could eat a whole vat of it!

What weird snack do you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment