Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Imperfect Produce Unboxing

Hi everyone! Today I made a video in which I unbox my latest Imperfect Produce delivery.
I learned about Imperfect Produce a few months ago at a vegetarian festival. They collect slightly imperfect or surplus produce from local farms, and then sell them for a lower price. I was excited to find out about this, because I thought it might be a great way for me to start eating more fruits and vegetables. Instead of agonizing in the grocery store about what I can afford, I can get a bunch of fruits and vegetables delivered to my door! So far, it has been working out very well. For example, the spaghetti squash in one of my Imperfect Produce boxes is what inspired me to learn how to make my spaghetti squash recipe!
If this unboxing video makes you want to check out Imperfect Produce for yourself, please use my referral link. If you do, we'll both get $10 off a box of produce!

1 comment:

  1. This was awesome, Nicki! You (and Yoshi ... and the talking veggie) made me laugh. Great job!

    ReplyDelete