Friday, December 14, 2018

Angel Tries Non Dairy Almond Milk Reddi Whip

The other day I heard someone mention that they saw a vegan whipped cream in our local grocery store. I live in a small town with just one grocery store, and the idea of them starting to carry more vegetarian and vegan products is awesome. I decided to check it out.

What I found at the grocery store was Non Dairy Almond Milk Reddi Whip. I found out later that Reddi Whip also has one made from coconut milk, but I didn't see that one... so I bought the almond milk one.

Here is what it looks like.

And here are the ingredients and nutritional information! It looks like this stuff is not at all bad for you. 

There are instructions on the side saying to shake it at least 8 to 10 times. I did that, and then I squirted some into a spoon. So far, it looked just like regular Reddi Whip. 

Finally, I tasted it. 

The taste is mildly sweet... not quite as sweet as regular whipped cream. It does have a little bit of an almond milk taste, but it isn't bad. It reminds me a little bit of the taste of some homemade whipped creams I've had. I kind of wish it was a little sweeter, though! I wonder if the coconut kind is any sweeter? 

I am not sure if I would enjoy using this for all of my whipped cream needs. I've tried it several times by itself, but it was inconclusive. I've found the taste growing on me, though. I'd kind of like to try it on some pie or something. 

If anyone else has tried it, I'd love to hear what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment