Sunday, December 16, 2018

Little Debbie Swiss Rolls Review

By now everyone probably knows that I love sweet snacks like cookies and cupcakes. Although a lot of people in the world are strict Hostess fans, I am on Team Little Debbie. If given a choice between a Hostess HoHo and Little Debbie's version, a Swiss Roll, I will choose the Swiss Roll every time!

If you have never tried a Swiss Roll, let me introduce you. Here is the box that it comes in.

Here is what it looks like in the plastic wrapper. Have you ever noticed that a lot of these snack cakes come two to a package? Even if the serving size is one, you're pretty much forced to eat both of them, unless you have a friend around to share with. In this case, luckily, the serving size is two. 


Here is what it looks like out of the package. It smells like delicious chocolate!


When you bite into it or break it in half, you can see the roll of cream on the inside. What makes Little Debbie Swiss Rolls better than HoHos, in my opinion, is that they taste fresh and have a moist texture. So yummy!
They fill you up very quickly though. By the time I finished both of the Swiss Rolls that were in the package, I was so full! It is a good thing... otherwise I'd eat thew hole box in one sitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment