Monday, December 10, 2018

Favorite Comfort Food: Pasta With Cherry Tomatoes

Hi everyone! Today I just have a quick little post for you, but I wanted to share one of my very favorite, and very easiest, lunch or dinner recipes. This is total comfort food, very inexpensive, and very quick and easy to make. You just need any type of dry pasta, and some cherry tomatoes.

First, boil a pot of water.

Once the water is boiling, add your dry pasta.

Toss all of the cherry tomatoes in there too.

Let it boil for eight to ten minutes, depending on how you like your pasta.

Drain.

Eat.

You can add butter. cheese, sauce, or any other toppings you want. I like to eat it just as it is, Sometimes I add nutritional yeast. No matter how I eat it, this is one of my very favorite things to make for a quick lunch or dinner, especially when it is cold outside and I'm lazy and just want to lounge in front of the TV with something yummy.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment